Friday, February 4, 2011

What's the 'shelf life' of your New Year's Resolutions?

Well my friends, we are through January and although I'm not a fan of the 'resolutions beginning January 1st' program, I have to admit that many of us (myself included) tend to reflect on the past year as it winds down - take stock and (perhaps) look at ways to improve our coming year.  Self improvement is always a good thing so long as the 'progress not perfection' motto hangs in the periphery - after all, we are human.

I came across the following blog from Richard Robbins and I felt it was a good crossection of small ways to improve on what you may have already created in your business and life.  His 'menu' allows you to focus on what rings true for you personally.

I think that rather than attack this list, as a new year resolution, it should be revisited periodically throughout the year.  Too much pressure comes with trying to perfect a complete overhaul.  Give yourself some credit for what you've already accomplished and integrate these ideas at a comfortable pace.  As with everything in life, don't forget to enjoy the journey :)
http://www.richardrobbins.com/2011/01/41-ways-to-have-your-best-year-ever-in-real-estate/

Cheers,
Corrie

No comments:

Post a Comment